Who doesn’t love burgers? A good grilled and juicy meat enhanced with melting cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles… all compacted between two good slices of brioche bread! A versatile recipe that can be adapted to all tastes.
Today, let’s discover with @AbeedSamir the recipe for a good American cheese burger!
- 500g flour
- 10 g of baker’s yeast
- 20 cl of lukewarm water
- 7 cl lukewarm milk
- 10g of sugar
- 5g salt
- 1 egg
- 30g soft butter
- For the meat:
- 100 g of meat per burger
- Assortment of spices: Ginger, chives, dried basil, cumin,
- Raspberry vinegar (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- American cheese
- Step 1Dilute the Saf-instant baker’s yeast with lukewarm water and leave the mixture to stand for about 5 minutes
- 2nd stepIn the bowl of your kneader, mix the flour, sugar, salt, warm milk, and your mixture (warm water + baker’s yeast) using the dough hook.
- Step 3Next, add a whole egg to your batter.
- Step 4When your dough forms a ball, add the soft butter
- Step 5Let rise for 1 hour.
- Step 6Degas the dough then cut it into 8 pieces of 80-90 g.
- Step 7Form balls of dough and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Step 8Brush with egg yolks and sprinkle with Nigella and sesame seeds.
- Step 9Bake at 180 degrees for 15-17 mins.
- Step 10Mix the meat and the spices until you get a homogeneous face.
- Step 11Form meatballs and cook them on a preheated pan.
- Step 12Add the cheese over the meat and let melt for a few moments
- Step 13Compose your burgers using your favorite ingredients (sauces, lettuce, meat)