Breaded chicken is delicious and everyone likes it, especially when the breading changes from the ordinary! This good recipe invites you to mix it with Provencal herbs… What a great idea! It gives a little summer taste to your chicken fillets, it’s exquisite. Easy to make, with few ingredients, the breaded chicken will be perfect for a small evening meal, accompanied by a good seasoned salad. A treat to try very quickly, and to do again and again! Everyone will be happy 🙂
- 4 chicken fillets
- 1 egg
- 3 rusks or 30 g breadcrumbs
- 1 C. flour
- 1 C. coffee Provencal herbs
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt, ground pepper
- Preparation5 minutes
- Cooking10 minutes
- 1 Beat the egg with the Provencal herbs in a deep plate. In another deep plate, crush the rusks or take the breadcrumbs and mix it with the flour. Salt and pepper to your liking.
- 2 Bread each piece of chicken by dipping them in the egg, then in the breadcrumbs. Cook your breaded cutlets in a pan with olive oil and let them brown for about 5 minutes on each side.
- 3 When your chicken is cooked and the breadcrumbs are golden brown, serve immediately.
This great idea of associating the breading of chicken fillets with Provencal herbs can give you a thousand other ideas! For example, you can mix your breadcrumbs with sesame seeds. It’s crunchy and the taste is delicious. You can also mix the egg with a little grated Gruyere or Comté cheese. Or add a few spices to your breadcrumbs such as paprika, chilli, cumin, turmeric… Treat yourself!