Wanting to change things up a bit, I really like making fish burgers. You can enjoy them with fries and salad. This recipe is great for kids and adults alike.
- FOR 4 BURGERS:
- 1 bag of hamburger buns (preferably take the maxi ones)
- 1 lettuce
- 8 frozen breaded fish sticks
- Emmenthal slices
- FOR THE TARTAR SAUCE:
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- 1 glass of peanut oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- 1 C. coarsely chopped pickle
- 1 C. capers (for those who like)
- Preparation10 minutes
- Cooking15 mins
- 1 For this fish burger recipe, you must start by preparing the tartar sauce.
- 2 All you need to do is mix a teaspoon of mustard and the egg yolk and pour in the oil little by little. Stir fairly quickly so that the mayonnaise rises. Season with salt and pepper, then add the shallot and the parsley that you have minced beforehand. Chop the pickles and add them and the capers to the mixture. Your tartar sauce is ready, all you have to do is keep it cool.
- 3 Set your oven to preheat thermostat 6 (180°C).
- 4In a frying pan, pan-fry the 8 frozen breaded fish with a drizzle of oil and then place them on absorbent paper.
- 5 Separate the two hamburger buns and spread a dab of ketchup on both sides. Put your breads in the oven for 4 minutes.
- 6 Meanwhile, clean and cut your lettuce leaves. Once the buns are out of the oven, cover the bottom of the hamburger with a few lettuce leaves, a slice of Emmental and tartar sauce.
- 7 All you have to do is add the 2 sticks of breaded fish. Close the burger by pressing lightly. Your breaded fish burgers are ready to be served.
Of course, if you prefer, you can replace the fish with a minced steak. Do not hesitate to take out your breaded fish sticks in advance so that they are thawed when preparing your hamburgers, this will make cooking easier.