A traditional hamburger recipe, to be varied endlessly according to your tastes and the seasons!
- 4 minced steaks
- 8 slices of bacon
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- a few leaves of green salad
- 1 tomato
- 1 large pickle (Malossol type)
- 4 hamburger buns
- sauces of your choice (mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, …)
- Preparation10 minutes
- Cooking10 minutes
- 1 Preheat your oven to th.6 (180°C).
- 2 In a hot skillet, cook the minced steaks and the slices of bacon for 2 minutes on each side.
- 3 Cut your hamburger buns in half.
- 4 On the upper part of your hamburger buns, place a slice of cheddar cheese then pass the whole thing for 2 minutes in your oven on the grill position.
- 5 Meanwhile, wash and spin the lettuce leaves. Wash and cut the tomato into thin slices. Also cut the gherkin into thin slices.
- 6Spread the bottom of your hamburger buns with the sauce of your choice.
- 7 Then place 1 or 2 leaves of green salad, 1 or 2 slices of tomatoes, 1 or 2 slices of pickles, 2 slices of bacon, a minced steak.
- 8 Then close your hamburger with the top of your bun with the cheddar.
- 9 Repeat the operation for all the burgers.
- 10 Serve immediately and enjoy your homemade burgers piping hot.
For a tasty burger, preferably use beef patties, which will reduce less when cooked than classic frozen patties. You can also make your own minced steaks with minced beef seasoned to your taste (salt, pepper, herbs, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, etc.).
You can vary the pleasures of this hamburger recipe by varying the cheese used: cheddar, blue cheese, sliced Gruyère, … or by adding other vegetables: tomatoes, avocado, zucchini, etc.