The Pokémon Company and Nintendo have finally confirmed something fans have been begging for. Pokémon HOME is getting an update that makes the latest Pokémon games – Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl and Pokémon Legends: Arceus – compatible with the cloud service storage app.
Since Legends: Arceus is set in the past, Pokémon HOME introduces a new type of Poké Ball to the game – the Strange Ball. When Pokémon from the Diamond and Pearl remakes or Pokémon Sword and Shield are brought into the game, they appear in a strange ball, since there are no normal Poké Balls in this time! These balls will also appear in the Switch remakes, but only if you’re trading Pokémon from Legends: Arceus.
All Switch Pokémon games – including Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! — Introduce new moves not always available in other games. So, for example, if a move on your pocket monster isn’t available from Arceus in Sword, that move won’t carry over. Instead, the moves it can learn are based on the level it is at when it arrives. But if you send this Pokémon back, it will have all of its original moves again.
You’ll also receive some mysterious gifts when you transfer Pokémon from the new games to Pokémon HOME – a Rowlet, Cyndaquil, and Oshawott with max effort values in the app for Legends: Arceus transfers, and a Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup with hidden abilities for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl in HOME. So it’s worth it!
Here are some more details on what this upcoming 2.0 update will offer:
link to Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl
Players can check the status of deposited Pokémon Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl about Pokémon HOME as well as their other details.
Please note the following when connecting Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl to Pokemon HOME.
– Special Pokémon that can only be caught once during regular play can only be placed in Pokémon HOME once per save date.
– Some Pokémon, such as those obtained accidentally or through unauthorized modification, cannot be deposited into Pokémon HOME.
– If there are other problems with the Pokémon, it cannot be deposited into Pokémon HOME.
link to Pokémon Legends: Arceus
You can view the effort levels of the stored Pokémon Pokémon Legends: Arceus about Pokémon HOME as well as its other details.
– The goal of Pokémon Legends: Arceus is designed to help put together the first Pokédex in the Hisui region. Therefore, the National Pokédex in Pokémon HOME updates its Pokédex entries based on your completion of the Pokédex in yours Pokémon Legends: Arceus Save data.
– If a Pokédex entry in Pokémon Legends: Arceus is incomplete, you will not be able to see that Pokémon’s entry in Pokémon HOME.
Additional achievements and stickers
Players can obtain stickers by completing achievements by meeting certain conditions in the mobile version of Pokémon HOME. New achievements and stickers based on Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokemon Brilliant Diamondand Pokemon Shining Pearl will be added from version 2.0.0.
We don’t know the exact release date for this update, but The Pokemon Company has said, “Players can look forward to the update in the coming weeks.” So it can’t be far now! Now think about what to put in the app!
For more details about Pokémon HOME, including the upcoming update, check out an update post on the official website. Hope the wait was worth it! Share your thoughts, excitement, etc. in the usual place!