In the new fashionable recipe style absolutely to be tested, Saf-instant offers you the potato pizza!
Try this gourmet recipe with onions flavored with rosemary and thyme, ideal for the season.
For the dough:
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 250°C. Wash the potatoes and place them in a baking dish. Brush them with olive oil and roast for 1 hour.
- 2nd stepMeanwhile, sift the flour with the salt, add the Saf-instant yeast, the sugar and the baking powder. Mix then add the olive oil and the eggs and mix again. Pour warm water in several times, collect the dough and knead until you obtain a smooth and elastic dough. Divide the dough into 4 balls of 250 g, place them in lightly oiled containers, cover with cling film and leave to rise between 45 minutes and 1 hour away from drafts.
- Step 3In a skillet, sauté the chopped onions with a drizzle of olive oil. Add rosemary and thyme. Salt, pepper. Cook until the onions have softened. Add the chopped anchovies and remove from the heat. Leave to cool then add the fresh cream and set aside.
Remove the potatoes from the oven, let cool completely then cut into strips. Salt, pepper.
- Step 4Put the pizza baking sheet in the oven to heat up. Carefully take a ball of dough without degassing, and using your hands, crush it, on a work surface sprinkled with fine semolina, starting from the center to form a disk, leaving a border all around.
- Step 5Place the pizza on the hot baking sheet, pour a drizzle of olive oil, spread the onion/cream mixture, sprinkle with grated mozzarella, grated Emmental cheese. Add the potato slices, the pieces of fresh mozzarella (optional) and a few sprigs of fresh thyme. Bake the pizza in the hot oven for 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned. Remove from the oven, brush the edges with olive oil, sprinkle with fresh thyme and enjoy!